* Please clarify the nature of your query as we do not reply to vague emails. If you are asking about a film, specify the film. If you are asking about a article or segment on our site, specify it. If there is an issue (typo, grammatical, factual error) of any kind please do not generalize the entire site, specify the article by copying in the hyperlink. African Holocaust has many pages and projects and is not a monolithic work, it represents a wide range of views. If you feel any view found on our website violates our principles we will deal with it instantly.
* For those who wish to freely contribute to the work done by the African Holocaust Society see below. Please do not contact us if you are looking for paid/remunerative work. This site is free for the public, and is a public work of mutually agreed contributions for a greater cause.
* If you have a query for an author or a member of staff please state so, all queries are processed and redirected as necessary. All emails will be added to our mailing list. Do not email us if you do not wish to subscribe to our newsletter. Once you receive a newsletter you will have the option of unsubscribing.
* If you are emailing to assist with the work, please refrain from engaging in a debate and focus only on how you plan to assist. All work and submissions come under our terms and conditions.
* If you are calling to access one of our professional scholars you will have to do so in writing after initiating contact. Radio and TV request which require time will be held to an even higher standard and we will require Websites, confirmation and specific times to proceed with a booking. In the case of physical bookings payment and all other related arrangements must be confirmed and clarified for the protection of the scholars.
We will not respond to offensive messages, and please observe our rules of disagreement before writing to us. We respect your opinion, so respect ours by writing in a civilized tone. We filter emails with certain hate-speech patterns or slanderous phrases, so write in a polite tone.